Jamericans

Full Version: OT request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OT has requested that I make a post for him.
He says to tell everyone he really misses the board and all of you!!!
I take the liberty of saying we all miss him too!
Soon come mon , soon come
In the past I have been able to fix login problems for OT but I tried when he first ask me to help when we were in Jamaica. I just tried again this morning and was again unsuccessful. I have never been able to simply change his password on an existing account (it should be that simple).
I suspect some of the problem is in coding which is something I cannot do. I might try deleting all his past accounts and setting up a single new account but that is pretty extreme since I cannot figure out what is causing the problem.
I assumed OT had been banned for conduct violating one of those archaic 1864 Arizona laws ie--partying until sunrise. Three times this week from what I understand. Sure hope he doesn't get arrested!
yes i miss OT's banter .
Board glitch   I often can not sign in to post .  I hit register , and when i do it recognizes me as an existing member , welcome daniel , and when i enter the forum i am in  .
Quote:Daniel said: Board glitch
Yes Daniel several glitches. Tammy had made me an admin to help in resetting passwords or creating a new user account like I did for Negril75 since that is no longer working correctly. 
I can log in on my account and see the admin tab but when I click on it the first thing I see is line after line of problems each starting with WARNING. The same password will no longer allow me the access the tab to even look at members when I click on that tab. Maybe she rolled my permissions back and I was never notified or maybe it is simply a glitch.
Sorry for the issues. OT's login is working again.
Thanks Dreadneck….I have passed your response on to OT!