Jamericans

Full Version: I doth protest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. Since I can't respond to threads, I have to start a new one. This goes out to Firemon; 

So I'm a raging pedant when it comes to naming cannabis, and keeping lineage straight... so I have to protest (gently) calling it Purple Haze. The lineage is Motorbreath #15 x Royale with Cherries. The Royale with Cherries (the "dad" in the cross) is Royal Kush x Cherry Limeade. There is no Haze in the genetics at all. When I made those, I called it Motorbreath Royale (I like to keep parent names in the new hybrid names, to keep track of lineage easily). That's how most strain naming was done in the past, though these days kids just pick some random dessert name and go with that. I don't like where cannabis is trending these days. 

Haze (the original Haze) is a 3-way Colombian hybrid. It's a pure "sativa", or NLD (narrow leaf drug, or equatorial) type. I don't think you can call something "Haze", unless it's at least 50% Haze in the parentage. 

Did I mention that I'm a raging pedant? Yeah... das me. 

No Friday music this week? For shame, FM... for shame! 
I have been accused of blasphemy and my soul cries out in shame having been hoisted by my own petard.

That said (with special thanks to Bill Shakespeare/Hamlet) I'd like to proclaim this hybrid strain of yours the most aromatic, stickiest, and potent of any herb I've ever grown.

From the very first taste I knew how special it was. Can't wait to experience the results after growing outdoors.

As for the Friday Music hiatus, well, I too doth protest! Requests to fix the board have seemingly fallen on deaf ears.