Jamericans

Full Version: Friday Music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

There's a pretty awesome lineup performing at Raggae on the River event in NorCal. I was thinking about going, but I don't really know people up there... so IDK. It's a pretty insular community, but every year they put on this event, and it always draws some irie talent from Jamaica. 

https://www.jambase.com/festival/reggae-on-the-river-2024

They haven't announced the whole lineup yet, they'll do that bit by bit the next few months. I did see Lutan Fyah will be there, but he isn't listed above. 
TAH,

Very Nice!! Seeing the country side brings back some great memories and great tunes too!! I'm not sure if or when I might return but I sure miss the place!!
I wonder if the cops bother anybody doing a small grow in JA any more?? 20 or 30 plants?? Does anyone on this forum have any knowledge of the current runnings in that regard??
They never bothered you if you paid . I like the fact that they had some kind of irrigation system . I know what you mean about the countryside of things .
OT 4,

Yes the Universal Language : MONEY TALKS!!

What a beautiful Island she is!! The land of Wood and Water!!