Jamericans

Full Version: Hello everyone...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and Greetings, I come in peace…lol

TAH, I remember our chats and how I then and still ADORE you for your encouragement and kind words.

I’ve been lurking quite a bit here lately and felt it was time to tap “log-in” so I can big-up this message board and those dedicated to it. Whether you post or not, big-up to all who are still logging on till this day. I’ve always liked this community, I guess I was overly timid when it came to joining in. I admit I'm old school and missed the interchange on a message board. Well anyway, thank you Miss Tammy for your assistance. Passwords have become as important as car & house keys. Lose them and you just don’t get in.
Awesome, I look forward to seeing you post here. We can use the different viewpoint, and I want to hear about your latest adventures in JA... I know you haven't stayed away. 
Welcome aboard Miss vi
Kylake, Thank You for the welcome. I really appreciate it. I saw that you visited Portland. I love your thoughts and photos of my favorite place in Jamaica. Particularly Frenchman's Cove. I didn't make it there during my last visit so your picture had me putting it a priority when I return. Especially now that the roads are MUCH better and more drivers are available. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time there.
TAH, yeah I know and respect the viewpoint here. That viewpoint IMO has proven successful in sustaining this board. And NO I have not stayed away even during covid. I have a ton of photos I would love to share. But my family are bored with them and run from me when I reach home. It's all good. I have my limits too when it comes to their shouting about their passions. I'm not looking to dump mine here either. Just miss the feel of this type of social media. The travel message board I was most comfortable with.

I was all over Negril on my last visit (25+ amazing nights). I might share a photo and thought or two if I can figure out how to load pictures. In the meantime, I'll read and enjoy.
Dump away I'd say. I think most everyone here will be happy to see some current pics of less visited parts of the island. And I think everyone loves a quality TR. Or the PG-ish parts anyway, lol. 
Welcome Miss vi .
Everyone is welcome here . If you want to dump here , have at it !!!! In days gone by we had great posters and now we are having a change of posters . Hopefully some of the past people will come back and we can have a " hot topic " discussion that gets everyone hot under the collar BUT !!!!! is hugs and kisses at the end . I have known Tammy for a very long time and would probably take a bullet for her . My son and her had something going but neither will tell the whole story ...hehehe
Again WELCOME !!!!
Quote:Miss vi wrote: I might share a photo and thought or two if I can figure out how to load pictures.
The main difficulty in posting pictures here is a file size limit. Like if you tried to post a full megapixel size it probably will not post because the file size it too large and there is no built in reducer like on some boards.
All that said to post a photo look above or below the message body you are writing in for this:
[attachment=3105]
Then browse/locate the file and click upload and after the photo is upload you will see a button to insert like this and put your courser in the message body where you want to post and insert.
[attachment=3106]
Hope this helps and I use a snipping tools to downsize the photos you saw me post of Port Antonio but sometimes that didn't make the file size small enough.
Thank you for the welcome, Oldtimer. Sorry for the delayed response. Funeral…need I say more. Anyway I’m with you and hope others who contributed majorly to the message boards will return with their styles that made us smile. Tammy, I see that you are loved lol
Kylake, wow...thank you! Believe it or not I understand your instructions. Can't wait to give it a try asap. Right now I'm catching up on 300+ emails from the last 5 days. It's almost like they know you aren't there to delete incoming junk mail and it all gets hauled in by the truck load. Oh and each time you mention Portland, I sigh and smile.
Pages: 1 2