Jamericans

Full Version: Surprise !!!! Surprise !!!! I can't ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
believe it . Coco La Palm contacted me yesterday to say that they will have a room for my granddaughter next to her parents . They even !!!!!!!!!!!! asked about the whole transaction and why it happened !!!! They even went so far as to ask why I was told it wasn't promised and why it came to this to start with . The lady I spoke with said she was part owner and had no Jamaican accent . I wonder what brought this on now ??? Did someone hear say something to someone ??? Hmmmmm !!!
Minnesota NICE, that's all .
No clue how she heard, "Jamaican Telegraph" at work???, but glad it worked out for you OT.
me to . It was crazy the way we were...hmmmm.... treated.
OT, I never gave Michael your contact info per your request but maybe the description of the issue and timing of arrival brought it to light. I know he is one of the owners and did want to resolve the issue the last time I communicated with him a month or more ago. Just glad CCLP are trying to now do the right thing and sorry it was such a hassle for you and your daughter to start with.
Just shows "it's not what you know"

Glad you got it sorted OT