Jamericans

Full Version: Outcast -no-more. Feel good story from Observer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Outcast -no-more.  Feel good story from the Observer

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Outcast-no-more_19238657

This will warm your heart.
A lovely story , good karma.

The guy who had his money returned was very ungrateful giving the boy $100 , that wouldn't even buy him a pattie.
Glad the finance organisation are supporting him with his future.

Sadly not surprised that he was belittled for handing the money in.
good story, and yes , doing the right thing , should be acknowledged  !
The owner of the money was ungrateful!
(11-15-2015, 08:39 PM)Westenders Wrote: [ -> ]A lovely story , good karma.

The guy who had his money returned was very ungrateful giving the boy $100 , that wouldn't even buy him a pattie.
Glad the finance organisation are supporting him with his future.

Sadly not surprised that he was belittled for handing the money in.

Its said that the man that gave the $100 reward was a messenger.....the money that was lost was not his and he really didn't have/could not afford to give more.
Hi raine

I re- read the article above and could not find any mention of the man who lost the money being a messenger, did you read another article which said this?
It said the owners name and ID and pic were in the bag .Should have "hit him " up a little more .
I read in the comments on the article that the owner "MAY" have been a messenger.

I haven't seen any source verifying that, but agree with the general sentiment that I don't know the owner's situation and, therefore, shouldn't be too quick to judge the action of giving "only $100JA" (which I admit was my initial reaction).