Jamericans

Full Version: Reservations made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know I mentioned when I posted the pictures a few weeks ago that we are booked already for next year (Negril). Well we are going to start the trip in Treasure Beach and I got that booked last night. Long way off but excited about seeing a new area for a few days. I know TB is supposed to be very laid back and not exciting and that is just my style on vacation.
There is lots to do in TB....maybe some would call it boring ...but it's not . You will be/probably better off having a taxi from TB come and get you .YS Falls is spectacular !!!! Hire a cab for half a day and have a look around . Good choice !!!
Thanks for the suggestions OT. We will be having a driver from TB area come pick us up at the MBJ airport. Most likely when we transfer to Negril we will also user a TB driver for that also.
I'm sure you will have the best time, bring more of your fab photos.
I like Treasure Beach, its a great and quiet getaway for a few days from Negril.  We stayed at Sunset Beach Resort right next door to Jakes - had the place to ourselves (we were there about a week before Christmas).  We'd planned on only staying one night but ended up staying two.  Very nice, its a great change from the hustling bustling Negril!

Where will you be staying in Negril?  The cliffs are a nice segue from Treasure Beach in my opinion...
Quote:rastagirl777 wrote: Where will you be staying in Negril?
It will be PV again. We had planned a trip to HMB last year for Calico Jacks that you posted pictures of but never made it. We do plan to visit Andrew's beach again this year and go the CJ...at least that is the plan. Seems like I/we have plans and beach gravity takes over.
Nice!

TB is nice and laid back.  I think you will love it. I know that I would love to spend a lot more time there. 
We will be back to Treasure Beach Oct.6 ,our third time . No crowds and we love it.
Welcome to the board Treasure Beach Bum! I don't remember seeing you post before if you did. I think we will like the TB area also. This is basically and exploratory quick visit. Just like Isla Mujeres was one time and then we went 9 years in a row. Also just like Negril was and now we have had 4 vacations there.
kylake, you will love treasure beach!!! feel free to do a walking tour!!!
Pages: 1 2