Jamericans

Full Version: Exodus — Over 7,000 professionals left for North America since Great Recession
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exodus — Over 7,000 professionals left for North America since Great Recession

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/business/Exodus---Over-7-000-professionals-left-for-North-America-since-Great-Recession_17194515

BY TERRON DEWAR Business reporter

More than the contents of the article - I wanted to share this because The writer of this article is from Negril - in fact he grew up stringing beads and helping his father sell souvenirs with his brothers on the beach. (Charela).

I am so proud and happy to see how far this young man has gone and it is only the beginning. I always knew he and his brothers were very special.
I know his man and his family. I am very happy that things have worked out for him. I speak to the father almost daily when in Negril.
This is EXACTLY !!!!! why a hospital in Negril is not going to happen . Where are these professionals coming from and what are they going to do ???,,I would love to be 100% wrong here...but