Jamericans

Full Version: LIME or other cheap phones for sale in Negril?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for $10-15US phones, prepaid. I hear LIME might be the company, Hi-Lo might be the place, but can't get it confirmed.

Anyone know?

hmmmm....didnt know lime had those...you know where their store is right ? come back here and post info. when you know as i may like one as well..come to think about it though, when im in the store adding min. for my computer ive only seen the spendy phones in the case.
Looking online I see they have a phone for a little over 13 bucks. I know that in store and online could be two totally different things.....but it does seem that they exist.

I have two Lime phones, but I paid more that $13. We bought the second one, when we took two very young adult children with us last year to use to stay in contact with them.

I paid $2925 JA for the phone and Sim. I am looking at the receipt. It does not appear that the minutes are itemized and included in that price from the receipt, but I believe they were.
Oh and I bought them at the Lime store above Valumaster.
I am hearing elsewhere that Hi-Lo may have them "at the desk" meaning where you go sign for credit card purchases.

I will report back.
Please do Liz!  When I have friends come visit I usually lend them a phone...which they may or may not return (still kinda looking for my friend Brenda's, and she's been gone from us for almost a year).  For the price of what it costs them to put in a SIM card this type of phone might just be perfect -if it exists.

Hey Liz, I know this is a little more than 13.00 but thought you might want to see it http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Huawei-G3621L-Cell-Phone-Black-Black-Red-Free-Sim-Card-/131103814388?pt=Cell_Phones&var=&hash=item1e866572f4

In Jamaica this will ONLY work with Lime NOT Digicel--- but if my memory serves me the Lime SIM was cheaper than Digicel SIM anyway.

Hey thanks Soph. But not enough time to order anything, which is a lovely thing Big Grin
(04-03-2014, 11:24 AM)'ohliz' Wrote: [ -> ]Hey thanks Soph. But not enough time to order anything, which is a lovely thing Big Grin

Indeed!!  Have a wonderful trip OLiz

Pages: 1 2