Jamericans

Full Version: We need a TOPIC !!! Let's have a ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lurkers challenge. Just to get us going again.Can any one think of something we can discuss. We !!!!! love this kind of stuff.
Discuss different recipes for lobster, dang!! I could eat lobster everyday all year especially lobster from the East Coast......yum yum yum
A long time ago my kids made up a song about cooking lobsters.
Green to red ,
Green to red,
Chuck them in the pot,
Cook them 'til there dead.
I haven't tried it but "they " say cooking them in a plastic bag in the microwave it a fabulous way !!!
It's hard to beat boiled lobster ,potatoe salad , fresh rolls , garlic butter and freezing cold beer while floating around in a boat . BURP !!!!!
We get there right as season closes but they are allowed to sale what they already have. Really need my lobster fix, grilled with garlic butter
[attachment=285]
Did you say Lobstah?
I am a purist when it comes to lobster - boiled or steamed preferably
[attachment=287]
but admittedly there is nothing like a good ol lobster roll.
[attachment=288]
I am overdue for a trip home to Maine.
[attachment=289]
I love mine boiled or steamed with garlic butter. The best lobster have had was when we were on the East Coast......Maritime lobster is the best. rootswoman wish I could step into the screen and grab me some of that lobster......oldtimer we don't have a microwave so cannot try that.....mom is old school with microwave and radiation....sheesh

[attachment=290]
lets talk ganja !  next to seafood its my favorite.

[attachment=295]

This past New Years, 6 two pound lobsters stuffed with Italian breadcrumbs and fresh crab.

speaking of Ganja - does anybody live in Colorado?