Jamericans

Full Version: Dread, when you have time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It may just be my location (work network)but there appears to again be some DNS or redirect problem. One time I get the style sheet view and the next time minus style sheet.
Also in all the links pictured below for profile, etc when they try to redirect to jamericans.net I am getting a server cannot be found.
Kylake, as of 1am PDT there was an issue on my end as well. I believe the DNS is still resolving from Sunday's registrar problem, which affected DNS.

Are you still experiencing the issue on your end?
I was not having a problem at home last evening, but am at work. It could just be something here in our network but I won't know until I get home.
I can hit the site from work but mostly with no style sheet (right now no SS). I can only hit http://jamericans.dreadnetwork.com/yellowboard and not even ping jamericans.net
If you can PM or publicly provide me the IP number I will try to add a host file unless I am blocked from doing so by corporate.
I was looking at the error log, and decided to remove the redirects.
Dread, I see you sent a PM but I cannot get to it because PM directs to jamericans.net :-) I will check it when I get home and try to add the host file tomorrow. Thanks for your efforts.
OK Thanks. I hate that this is happening, hopefully we will get it resolved soon.
It is a non issue at home. I will see if host file fixes the corp network problem. That is what I use for the Friday music posting and I cannot do without that :-)
Adding IP to host file resolved the DNS issue on our corp network. I am sure it would have resolved by itself in time but I didn't what to wait :-)
Thanks again Dread!
Good news! Glad to know that worked.