Jamericans

Full Version: TB question..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I'm renting a villa in TB. It's called Rainbow Point . Anybody know anything about this place. It is through VRBO.com
Watching this one...... They also have a sister property and both places look great.
After looking at the photos of this place i see its just across from the poet Muruk's house that i snapped a pic of.
This is a "get away " for my daughter and kids and me for a week before the wedding . It looks pretty good eh !!
YES OT.....the place looks amazing, you may have to take me with you4_14_6
if i was staying in tb, the place should have a pool . . . not too sure of the ocean there . . .
It has a pool . I owned land in TB (Newell actually) for almost 40 years and am aware of the sea but didn't travel around the places like Rainbow Point etc very much but I think it will be a blast with my grandkids and all.The reason I didn't book in Negril is the horses on the beach and the constant bothersome of the beach bums. I have a grand daughter that is 12 and she is 5'4'' and looks 18 years old and my daughter has 2 other kids and would be bothered steady and it's her vaca before her brother's wedding.I have a cook hired for 1 meal a day and a security guard for the evening. No one is coming in easily.
What is wrong with ocean in TB? Please clarify, if you can.