Jamericans

Full Version: check out this HUGE hamburger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
that boardie mickey ordered at sunset after dark...she couldnt eat it all so i took it home for my morning breakfast Smile
thanks mickey

[attachment=91]
That is Huge! LOL
I want!! And I don't even eat beef, Lol!
I'll take the Fish ?
Wow, reminds me of a "jammin" burger we used to get and split in Mexico.That is "huge little elvis" (skit from SNL)
Wow, that is probably like a pound of meat, lol!
Well...I just don't know what to say besides " OINK , OINK , OINK "..hehehe
Well.....that's Patrick's famous "fully loaded 1 pound burger"!!! More than most people can eat at one sitting!!!
Not sure I get the whole "huge burger" thing. Just way too much to eat. Even the "small" burger at his other location, Patrick's on the Beach, was enough for my wife and I to split, and we were stuffed! I couln't imagine eating the small burger alone, let alone the 1 pound monster.

But that said, Negril is becoming the place to go for burgers. I used to never want a burger in Jamaica, and, when I did, I was usually disapointed. But lately some of the best burgers I have ever had are in Negril. Both Patrick (At Sunset after Dark and his new place on the beach) and Ahhbees burgers are fantastic! Huge, but really, really good.
Pages: 1 2