Jamericans

Full Version: Veteran Lurker...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been visiting Jamaica since 95 and lurking on Boards almost as long. Posted a few times back in the day on the other board. Finally registered here w/the switch over. I Really enjoy the posts and people here. Just wanted to say Thank You and Please keep it up!!
(02-21-2014, 07:51 AM)Beavbuds Wrote: [ -> ]I've been visiting Jamaica since 95 and lurking on Boards almost as long. Posted a few times back in the day on the other board. Finally registered here w/the switch over. I Really enjoy the posts and people here. Just wanted to say Thank You and Please keep it up!!

I've also lurked around here for years. Finally got around to figuring out my username and password again. Love the posts over here...and the lack of drama. Wink
Hello, and welcome out of lurkdom! Glad you decided to join up and we look forward to more posting from you, bless!
Welcome aboard!
me too - guilty of lurking Smile
Thanks for coming out of lurkdom - please feel free to add your two cents whenever you want.
Everybody is welcome - no matter whoever or whatever else you are affiliated with -
and nothing is "off topic"
(02-25-2014, 05:45 PM)rootswoman Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for coming out of lurkdom - please feel free to add your two cents whenever you want.
Everybody is welcome - no matter whoever or whatever else you are affiliated with -
and nothing is "off topic"

That's good to know as I go AI, yes ALL INCLUSIVE every other year and love it...Not many of us out there but we do exist! We do the Non-AI in the odd years to explore and get out an about but still love going back to the AI...
Yes all you new folks, please join in discussions! I know things are kind of weird right this minute with the new board but it will go back to normal. Seems like I remember any time there is a new board format it takes a while to feel like "home"........but then I forget what the old format was-lol
Hi, Kim, welcome! Nothing is off topic here and we'd love your input along with everyone else's.
(02-26-2014, 06:33 AM)Schuttzie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Kim, welcome! Nothing is off topic here and we'd love your input along with everyone else's.

Yes KIm, and AI is not a dirty word here!
Pages: 1 2