The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
Part 4 Christmas Day - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2011 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Part 4 Christmas Day (/showthread.php?tid=9995)

Part 4 Christmas Day - Winni - 01-18-2011

For the next couple of days we prepared for Christmas Dinner.
We picked up the barrel and dropped it off in the yard. Back down to VM to purchase paper plates, forks, spoons, napkins etc. Oh also needed plastic cups. Really didn’t want to have to do dishes after having 18 people over for dinner.
Christmas Day – We felt as though we were relatively prepared for dinner, or as much as we were going to be anyway and my husband had already stated we were spending Christmas Day on the beach. Shuffling through the house and out the door onto the porch, I see someone coming through the gate that for a minute I don’t recognize. Well it turns out to be someone we haven’t seen in a couple or years. Yes, it is Tammy’s husband, Oneil all the over from Grange Hill. Yeehaa! Big hugs and bumps go all around and we sit down on the porch to catch up. It is wonderful to see O, but I am feeling sad that Tammy is not with him. As much as I love to him, I still wanted Tammy to be there as well. Sorry, lady it didn’t work out but hopefully this Xmas. Oh the times we have had on that porch. Anyhoo, after an hour or so, we invite Oneil to come and hang with us on the beach, which he agrees to. We spend the day on the beach and Oneil calls Tammy from the bar. Lawd, I don’t want to talk to her cause I know how she is gonna feel by not being there with us. We chit chat and I tell her that we have invited Oneil to Christmas Dinner as well. Just can’t send him back to Grange Hill just yet.
OK now it is around 4:00 and we need to get back to the yard and help Chef Felix in anyway we can. (we never can as he always has it under control LOL!) Better pick up some beer and rum first, just in case we run out. Stop at Chinaman store to stock up. I’m thinking that it’s Christmas Day and he will be closed. Wrong! Chinaman never closed, he is too smart for that! Get to the yard and of course we all take showers and get ready for the guests to show up. I had mentioned 6:30 for dinner to everyone, thinking that they would be late, but no way. Friends with their families show up and we eat one of the best Christmas dinners I ever had. Icecream next, then candycanes and then the kids got finger puppets before they left. Was a beautiful laid back evening and everyone was calling it a day around 9:30 as the children were starting to get tired. We had a couple of no shows but so it go.

Re: Part 4 Christmas Day - ohliz - 01-18-2011

nice....