The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Sharleen, Yvonne, Doctoro, Medivet, Jajewel - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sharleen, Yvonne, Doctoro, Medivet, Jajewel (/showthread.php?tid=72102)

Sharleen, Yvonne, Doctoro, Medivet, Jajewel - rootswoman - 02-26-2014

<P>To name just a few folks we haven't seen lately - there are many many more....<BR>I just want you to know you are missed and we hope to see you over at the new board.<P>

Re: Sharleen, Yvonne, Doctoro, Medivet, Jajewel - Angel - 02-26-2014

<P>I sent messages to 2 of the 4 of those yesterday from the other board. It was Doctoro and Medi. I agree there are men & women missing so come out,come out where ever you are.

Re: Sharleen, Yvonne, Doctoro, Medivet, Jajewel - oldtimer - 02-27-2014

<P>I personally would like everyone to return !!!

Re: Sharleen, Yvonne, Doctoro, Medivet, Jajewel - rootswoman - 02-27-2014

<P>I hear you Angel, I think of a lot of people and miss them. I hope this new software helps. I think so many people gave up when it was repeatedly slow.<BR>I also think facebook and all the other new stuff out there takes up so much of people's time, they don't go elsewhere. I am hoping, if we all make an effort, we can get some folks to come play on the new board. It would be so great to see some of the old faces (or monikers) again.<P>It is also great to get some new blood over here and I love seeing lurkers pop out!

Re: Sharleen, Yvonne, Doctoro, Medivet, Jajewel - Pineapple - 03-02-2014

<P>JaJewel had her computer stolen and then when she got a new one she was having problems with some of her accounts. Also, thankfully, she was busy with guests the end of February.