The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
New Boardies :) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2014 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: New Boardies :) (/showthread.php?tid=71449)

New Boardies :) - Schuttzie - 02-03-2014

Just wanted to welcome all the new names and maybe not so new names popping up around here. Welcome!

Everyone have a blessed day, today!

Re: New Boardies :) - oldtimer - 02-03-2014

Well I do to !!!!!! They will be able to voice an opinion or idea that might not otherwise be heard. I hope they come with the "pics " that we can't see. It's great to see them adding to the board !!!!!!

Re: New Boardies :) - kylake - 02-03-2014

Ditto, welcome aboard and stick around for the ride!

Re: New Boardies :) - Raine - 02-03-2014

Thanks. I don't post much but I sure do read everything.

Re: New Boardies :) - kaycee - 02-03-2014

I've been lurking for awhile, made an account and finally started using it.

Re: New Boardies :) - BrooklynGyal - 02-03-2014

Thanks,
I've been around here for years lurking and have been banned numerous times from the 'other' board so I know the scene, lol. I actually tried to register here a looooong time ago and for some reason it didnt go through. Finally decided to try again!!

Re: New Boardies :) - oldtimer - 02-05-2014

99.999% of the stuff here has NOTHING to do with anything but "nice stuff ". It's only when Bobby lies or hurts someone's feelings that we give the creep a little blast and stand by the person involved. In the real world " how would you like him to have your back ".Oh well there are " Bobby the Beer Bum " everwhere !!!

Re: New Boardies :) - Dana1 - 02-05-2014

Question?I would like to start a profile instead of using my wifes.Where on the top of the message board can you do this?Under [My Profile] it shows my wifes name and her e mail.I would like to start my own ,thanks.

Re: New Boardies :) - Raine - 02-06-2014

Curious about the other board......no biggie just wondering where the other board is.....lol