The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Shout out to suzengrace - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2014 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Shout out to suzengrace (/showthread.php?tid=71403)

Shout out to suzengrace - kylake - 02-01-2014

I placed a jab, I must say you have a nice left hook :-)

sg - suzengrace - 02-01-2014

well, seeing is believing ….as we all know he "lives" in the area-whats wrong with taking a couple shots of the inside of the ambulance-to show all that it is properly equipped to handle emergencies-and then go over to sav and get a few pics of the the er/trauma facility…I think inquiring minds would like to see them…-or i guess just me… when am down there in May I'M going to go check-out the ambulance myself-

sg - suzengrace - 02-02-2014

Angel, i do work in the medical field (trauma/surgery x-ray tech) and i really do like to visit and connect with other healthcare workers in other places i visit….There shouldnt be any problem with taking pictures inside an ambulance that has no patients in it..Inside a hospital is a different story,but as long as you dont include any people in your pictures and talk to whos in charge ,sometime they're very cooperative… I know a lot of people could care less about this issue-and for me it just started out like all others-a curiosity-…but then when i hear one thing about it and another completely different story -and were talking about services for people in need-I thought i really just want to know the truth..

On the other board he countered me by saying basically its well equipped and staffed by EMTS and that Sav has a faciltiy for emergencies and it just like any rural hospital in the states (which i've heard like a broken record for how many years).I asked him to get pictures and he said he will if "Its allowed"…. anyway, it will all be interesting to compare My pictures i plan on taking in May to his…..…..so yeah, am now just waiting on those pictures …….lol

Re: Shout out to suzengrace - DAWN - 02-02-2014

Does anyone have the number for the private ambulance service?

sg - suzengrace - 02-02-2014

hey Dawn…i dont -but if you post a new thread i'm sure someone will come up with one… Van i think would have one …

Re: Shout out to suzengrace - RGondaRoad - 02-02-2014

I have one somewhere in my Jamaican phone - will look it up when I get home.

Re: Shout out to suzengrace - kylake - 02-02-2014

suzengrace wrote: well, seeing is believing

My dad used to say believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see. If it isn't just no more than talk it is a good thing for the area.

Actually I thought my jab would be taken differently and it applied to more than just that one thread if you could read between the lines.

BTW, as you know I am new, can you really get to SAV in 25 minutes? Seems to me, to be a pretty good distance to be traveled on the road I have seen in that amount of time but maybe the road gets better out past the west end.

Re: Shout out to suzengrace - RGondaRoad - 02-02-2014

Kylake, you normally would not go through the West End to get to Sav - that's the long way (and the road ain't so great). The most direct route would be to go through downtown Negril, on the "Sav Road" which is not in great shape either. On the motorcycle it takes us about 1/2 hour to 40 minutes to get into downtown Sav. I've gotten there in a 1/2 hour in a route taxi from the Car Park in Negril.

Re: Shout out to suzengrace - kylake - 02-02-2014

Rgondaroad, so 25 minutes is mostly an accurate statement. Thanks for letting me know the route one would normally take and the amount of time involved. If you ever have any questions on Isla or how to get there I can help :-) We are still learning Negril and Jamaica.