The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Spud the "Hero"... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2014 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Spud the "Hero"... (/showthread.php?tid=71014)

Spud the "Hero"... - oldtimer - 01-25-2014

Yesterday Spud's brother Coda was here for a visit. I live about 600ft from the roadway and there is LOTS !!! of snow around so the dogs were running and playing like crazy , a thing that Coda doesn't get a chance to do being a city dog and all . The next thing you know Coda is on the road . Spud is running up and down the driveway , barking like nuts , trying to get Coda off the road and trying to alert us at the same time . When we saw this it was out the door just in time to see a car stop and to see Spud pulling Coda off the road . The car had just grazed Coda but put him into shock and Spud left her ( never go on the road ) zone and was trying her best to save her brother . When I picked Coda up he was shaking ,tongue out , completely out of it and scared to death . The lady driver was crying and couldn't believe what she was seeing . I have to say it was heart string ripping to see this . We took Coda up to the house and placed her on the bed on the floor and Spud took over from there . She was a vet for a few minutes . She checked Coda over , snuggled in and gave her all the licks a scared dog could handle . Dogs ...AIN'T THEY GREAT !!!!! I'm sure ,in dog talk ,that Coda got a real ear full because after that it was in the parking area and orchard only. Thank you Spud !!!! Here's an EXTRA hotdog !!!

Re: Spud the "Hero"... - daniel - 01-25-2014

great job spud !

Re: Spud the "Hero"... - rootswoman - 01-25-2014

awhhhh! What a good Spudy!

Great story OT
You put a big smile on my face this morning.

Re: Spud the "Hero"... *PIC* - kylake - 01-25-2014

OT, there appears to be a trilogy about Spud

Re: Spud the "Hero"... - Susantherese - 01-25-2014

Great story! Happy ending!

Re: Spud the "Hero"... - kylake - 01-25-2014

I don't know why anyone would say animals not smart? I think it is the ones that walk on 2 legs that are pretty dumb (self included)

Re: Spud the "Hero"... - DAWN - 01-26-2014

Way to go Spud! Nice story ot.

Re: Spud the "Hero"... - skyjuice - 01-26-2014

What a wonderful story OT! Spud sounds very special. I hope she enjoyed her extra hotdog Smile

Re: Spud the "Hero"... - Pineapple - 01-27-2014

So glad it all came out okay. Give Spude an extra MilkBone, he sure deserves it. Dogs are so awesom.

BTW OT I was thinking about you today. I started watching the Curse of Oak Island. Very interesting.

robbery - suzengrace - 01-27-2014

Spud the super hero….