The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Rob has a new job !!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Rob has a new job !!!! (/showthread.php?tid=70555)

Rob has a new job !!!! - oldtimer - 12-29-2013

Rob's New Job

There is a new factory in Negril which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys. The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arms. Well, Rob is hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory and he reports for his first day promptly at 8:00 am

The next day at 8:45 am there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee. He complains that he is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule.

The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they're really beginning to pile up.

At the end of the line stands Rob surrounded by mountains of Tickle Me Elmo's.. he has a roll of plush Red fabric and a huge bag of small
marbles. The 2 men watch in amazement as he cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully
sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches Rob
'I'm sorry,' he says to him, barely able to keep a straight face, 'but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday,

'You’re job is to give Elmo two test tickles.

Re: Rob has a new job !!!! - oldtimer - 12-29-2013

Doesn't anybody care ????

Re: Rob has a new job !!!! - Pineapple - 12-30-2013

Teehee

Robs Job - Rambo - 12-30-2013

"tough crowd" it looks like old timer....Happy Holidays

Re: Rob has a new job !!!! - oldtimer - 12-30-2013

Oh well !!!! no Ha Ha only Ho Ho !!!!

Re: Rob has a new job !!!! - yesihunt2 - 12-30-2013

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Re: Rob has a new job !!!! - suzengrace - 12-30-2013

lol