The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Important question !!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2014 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Important question !!! (/showthread.php?tid=70513)

Important question !!! - oldtimer - 12-27-2013

My son and girlfriend want to get married at one of the RIU's on Bloody Bay. Do any of you have any info you could share on this matter . It is going to be next Nov.

Re: Important question !!! - oldtimer - 12-27-2013

bump

Re: Important question !!! - kylake - 12-27-2013

OT, this is not much help but Beth and I will be at PV (Rutland Point) in April and plan to walk Bloody Bay and could let you know what we see from the beach side. All I know is they have a nice looking entrance from the road as we pass by :=)

Re: Important question !!! - oldtimer - 12-28-2013

That's great info . Now my 2nd youngest daughter is going to be bring 2 of her children ages 11 and 7 . Will that be out of place for them or the other guests. They are going to be part of the cermoney .They also are water rats and will be in the water all day long. I will not be staying there so would that be a problem visiting them ?

Re: Important question !!! - oldtimer - 12-28-2013

Thanks Bruce

Re: Important question !!! - oldtimer - 12-29-2013

Yikes ... that might be a deal breaker for RIU . Alicia will have to clarify that for sure. We are talking 40 guests that are staying all over the place . That would be a BIG loss for RIU .

Re: Important question !!! - tinabean - 01-05-2014

My sister stayed at one of the Rui's, I can't remember the name but it was last of the two leaving Negril....anyways, first thing after checking in they gave her, what she called a safety talk, with do's and don't which included "don't leave the resort". She did and we picked her up a few times....no biggy....I also paid, only once because of the cost, for a day pass...it was $90us for the day 10am to 6pm. I had to hand over my passport for the wristband and got it back when they cut it off my wrist at 6pm. I was then told I had to leave. Fine. It was all a bit abrupt. If I wanted to stay past 6pm, I had to make a reservation for a night (even if I wanted to stay in my sister's room) through the front desk and could be refused depending on the occupancy at the time....this is what we were told when we got the day pass....we were also told that they need to be pre-booked because the resort needs to know in advance how many on property....it was a bit of a hassle to tell you the truth....beach was nice, food was okay, lots of families and kids, staff were nice, drinks were nice....an average AI and NOT worth the $90 price for the day pass!!!

The food that was on offer during the day was the buffet which I think opened at noon but might have been 11am and then went until 2 or 3 I think....the specialty restaurants are not open during the day and are not for the day pass peeps....

Just wanted to add that we did ask what the cost would be should I want to stay, again in the room that my sister and her friend had already paid for, and we were told $150-$250us for the night, depending on what reservations quoted the front desk, on top of the $90 for the day pass.....ya, I wasn't impressed with the place, but I don't like AIs anyways....but for some, it is what they want in a hols...