The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Heard from Irie - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Heard from Irie (/showthread.php?tid=70344)

Heard from Irie - Angel - 12-13-2013

He sent me an email. Was just wanting to send him a message. Thank you for posting his email address Pineapple. He is doing well.

Re: Heard from Irie - Pineapple - 12-13-2013

Oh my, I know he was over the moon getting a message from you. I talked to him last week and he was a little under the weather with a cold.

I need to get a note off to him today. He has trouble sending a "new" email but can "reply" when one gets sent to him. Thanks so much for taking the time to make his day a little brighter.

Re: Heard from Irie - Angel - 12-13-2013

Merry christmas Happy new year to you all. am finally moving into my new building and am loving it . Wish you all the best. Â

This is what he sent to me Pineapple I copied it, almost thought it was spam. He sounds like he is doing well. I'm glad he seems happy if he is writing he loves the new building. You have done nice things for him. Am glad to send him messages to make his day.

Re: Heard from Irie - Pineapple - 12-13-2013

Yes, he is very happy to be in the new building. I really didn't think it would ever happen. You are so sweet to write to him.

I just sent him a message again today. He usually goes to the library on Wednesday or Thursday. I think that is when the person who helps him with the computer is there.

Re: Heard from Irie - mickey - 12-14-2013

Angel.....you are an ANGEL!!!

Re: Heard from Irie - Pineapple - 12-15-2013

Angel, Irie called me today and mentioned your email. You really made his day. Thanks again.

Re: Heard from Irie - Angel - 12-15-2013

I will send more it is nice to get mail. If it brightens his day that is a good thing. Glad he enjoyed it. Nice to see he is feeling better too. And Mickey thank you for the compliment.