The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
It's so cold here that.... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: It's so cold here that.... (/showthread.php?tid=70317)

It's so cold here that.... - oldtimer - 12-12-2013

I looked out my window this marnin' and one squirrel was towing another squirrel to get it started...hehehe

Re: It's so cold here that.... - Schuttzie - 12-12-2013

LOL! The birds are attacking the feeder, here. We're trying to keep them supplied. My husband was shoveling and got down to the gravel and flocks of doves were diving in to get to the stones for their gizzards. I don't think I ever seen that before...poor things.

Re: It's so cold here that.... - Tim - 12-12-2013

Man you guys have it easy. Last week it reached -57c with the wind chill. Ask me if i'm ready to head south

Re: It's so cold here that.... - kylake - 12-12-2013

15 F (-9 C) here in Tennessee this morning. I am sure that is warm by your standards but it is 15 degrees below normal for this time of year here......so it feels pretty cold to me.

Re: It's so cold here that.... - Pineapple - 12-12-2013

Woohoo- we are having a heat wave here. 39 degrees! Tomorrow should be fun with freezing rain, sleet and then snow. Why oh why didn't I head south.

Re: It's so cold here that.... - jitterbug - 12-13-2013

it's -26c here in the peg . . . with the windchill, it's -39c!!!! . . . dead cold.

Re: It's so cold here that.... - Raine - 12-13-2013

It is -14C here but feels like -21C with the wind chill

Re: It's so cold here that.... - mickey - 12-14-2013

you know it's cold when you breathe in...and your nose hairs freeze. not so cold in st louis as in canada....but i'm cold!

Re: It's so cold here that.... - Tim - 12-21-2013

Sitting at Pearson airport waiting to depart for MBJ. Had a look at the weather back home in Prince Albert. -37C and thats just the temp, no wind chill factor added. Ouch.

Re: It's so cold here that.... - Sundowner - 12-23-2013

Cool here in Negril tonight. I'm sitting at Big Roy's, wishing I had my shawl! And really cool early in the morning - I'm glad I have a quilt on the bed, can you believe it? Christmas Breeze.