The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Whatever happened to... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Whatever happened to... (/showthread.php?tid=70265)

Whatever happened to... - oldtimer - 12-09-2013

Deb the farmer. All that writing about Zimibali Retreat made me think of her.

Re: Whatever happened to... - Schuttzie - 12-09-2013

She's been quite around fb, too, hope all is well with her~

Re: Whatever happened to... - Pineapple - 12-10-2013

As of early November she was embarking on a new venture.

She wrote on FB "...It will be official in a short period of time DB Farms LLC will be a official Maine Company specializing in the rearing of Goat for breeding and supplying the diverse Maine Population with Goat, Goat Milk and Goat Cheese!!! . . ."

So I think she might be pretty busy right now.

Re: Whatever happened to... - oldtimer - 12-10-2013

Is that all in Jamaica ??

Re: Whatever happened to... - oldtimer - 12-22-2013

Again..is that in Jamaica ?

Re: Whatever happened to... - Pineapple - 12-22-2013

OT - I'm not sure, I thought so but now that you bring it up, her post really didn't say. Guess I'll have to find out for us.

Re: Whatever happened to... - oldtimer - 12-23-2013

Thanks Piney ...I'm nosey ...I guess

Re: Whatever happened to... - Angel - 12-23-2013

She was from Maine in the US I thought. Also see that earlier this year she got married? I hope that she is doing well.

Re: Whatever happened to... - rootswoman - 12-24-2013

From what I have gathered (facebook) I believe that despite some difficult battles with health she is she doing very well in Jamaica and in Maine. She married her Jamaican partner, continues to run the farm in Jamaica and is now taking on goat farming in Maine.

She divides her time between both places.

I have corresponded on and off with Deb for years but have never met her in person. From all that I have seen and hear she is one heck of a strong, hardworking woman.
She is what they call "good people" in Maine

I wish her nothing but great things in the future.