The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
New to board - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: New to board (/showthread.php?tid=70168)

New to board - Rum-polephoreskin - 12-05-2013

I've lurked here for a few years.
. . . and I've met a few folks who post here (Fatty, Lola).
So I just wanted to say howdy and thanks for all the info I've gained here.

I find this board a bit more honest and down to earth than some other choices.

Anyway . . . Laissez les bons temps rouler - that's why we're here!

Re: New to board - fatty - 12-05-2013

Welcome Rum...nice to see you here.

"I find this board a bit more honest and down to earth than some other choices."

The truth is not censored here!!! Refreshing...nah true???

Re: New to board - oldtimer - 12-05-2013

Welcome !!! It's been kind of slow here these days ,but hey ,some people are just resting up. There is little to no " sugar coating " here . Sometimes everyone gets in an uproar but we usually hug and make up . We ( I hope that it is a collective we ) don't see a difference of an opinion as anything but that !! The #1 objective here seems to be safety !!! and a little of ( home life ) as we live it. There are no hidden agenda's because of "free food and drink " so I guess EVERYONE is welcome . Tammy and Dread run the show here but they don't rear their head's much but if Tammy does ...YIKES !!!!! Lots of us can see some other boards but can't get access to them because we have been giving the bum's rush .But as my grand children say " It is what it is ".

Re: New to board - Rum-polephoreskin - 12-05-2013

Hey Fatty.
We met a couple years ago during a Packer Playoff game @ Seastar.
I don't know if you recall, but we bought your cousin's (?) house.

Beyond that I'm just watching my chill blaines grow here in Frost Bite Falls.
The wind was out of the west at 20 MPH, lowering the wind chill to around 14 F on the walk to work this AM.

I am most definitely dreaming of JA until that time (May this coming year).

Re: New to board - kylake - 12-05-2013

Welcome to the board Rum!

Re: New to board - rootswoman - 12-05-2013

Welcome on board Rum!

Re: New to board - RGondaRoad - 12-05-2013

Welcome Rum.

Thanks for posting!

Re: New to board - Blues Pirate - 12-05-2013

"polephoreskin" LMAO - good one!

Re: New to board - Rum-polephoreskin - 12-05-2013

Fatty,
No if's about it.