The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Tessanne just rocked Redemption Song on The Voice - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Tessanne just rocked Redemption Song on The Voice (/showthread.php?tid=70137)

Tessanne just rocked Redemption Song on The Voice - Pineapple - 12-02-2013

She made it her own but the soul of the song was there so strong. I had goosebumps.

Re: Tessanne just rocked Redemption Song on The Vo - oldtimer - 12-03-2013

Good for her. How was it compared to that guy from Holland or is that fair to compare .

Re: Tessanne just rocked Redemption Song on The Vo - oldtimer - 12-03-2013

Now ,I just went back and listened to Mitchell Brunings sing and reliazed that The Redemption Song is a "guy " song .Tessanne sang it great but without the power !!!! now this is only my thoughts on it. BOTH !!!!!!! great talent !!!!

Re: Tessanne just rocked Redemption Song on The Vo - Pineapple - 12-03-2013

Blues_Pirate "Blake said it best about her being a world class vocalist (while effectively putting down Christina's earlier stupid Jamaican comments). "

They need to get rid of Christina. It's all about her-her-her. ("I see myself in you." "That's the way I sing a song.", "You are starting to sound like me") I record the show and watch it later so I can fast forward anytime she opens her mouth. I almost gave Blake a standing ovation for his comments. He was spot on.

Re: Tessanne just rocked Redemption Song on The Vo - rootswoman - 12-04-2013

Wow! She is incredible! Dread was away on Monday so we watched both shows back to back last night. I was so glad to hear her name called - you never know who the American people will pick! Bob would be proud.

Re: Tessanne just rocked Redemption Song on The Vo - rootswoman - 12-05-2013

Good Point BP

I wonder if they found a way for Jamaicans to vote - I heard they were trying?