The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
For anyone that "really " cares... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: For anyone that "really " cares... (/showthread.php?tid=70055)

For anyone that "really " cares... - oldtimer - 11-26-2013

Spud is " 1 " on Thurs , she sleeps 50% of the nights on the foot of my bed ( there I said it ) ,she sleeps the other 50% in the bath tub ( ??? ) and I dislocated my ring finger on my right hand yesterday pulling on a pair of coveralls to do some work . Well at least I admit my wayward stupidity...it was funny but hurt like hell went I gave it a rip back in place . Drank some beer , had a little puff and listened to you tube for awhile . Us old guys REALLY !!! have it goin' on eh !!!

Re: For anyone that "really " cares... - goldilocks - 11-26-2013

Boy, you're just living the life OT! Sorry about your finger!

Happy Birthday Spud! from Kimbo

Re: For anyone that "really " cares... - kylake - 11-26-2013

Ouch, this getting old stuff is not what it was made out to be when we were young :-)

Re: For anyone that "really " cares... - Angel - 11-26-2013

Oldtimer think more people care about you than you know. Well to Spud and hope your finger feels better. Spud sleeping in the tub, must get cold in there.

Re: For anyone that "really " cares... - Sophie - 11-26-2013

Hey ya old sissy- if it ain't bleedin' ya can't cry---

Our Murphy sleeps in the bathtub in the summer. One time Pineapple was here and got up in the night to pee and was like- what the hell? She went to get her camera to take a pic but Murph had jumped out. Sometimes Murphy gets all pissy when Smokey makes her get out so he can shower-lol

Happy Birthday to Spud!!

Re: For anyone that "really " cares... - Pineapple - 11-26-2013

Happy birthday Spud. You need to take better care of Daddy, he can hurt himself just getting dressed. (Sorry about the finger OT)

Yes, I did say "what the hell" when I walked in the bathroom and Murphy stuck her nose out of the shower curtain. I was very glad Sophie had warned me, or I might have said something a little more forceful.

Re: For anyone that "really " cares... - oldtimer - 11-27-2013

Well Happy Wed to all you Dudes and Babes . Thanks !!! for caring...hehehe . All is now well .Spud and I had a nice feed of venison last night at supper so she and her brother Coda will have a BIG partay ( eating left overs ) on Fri when he arrives from the city. Oh those partay dawgs , anything for a chow down....hehehe !!!

Re: For anyone that "really " cares... - daniel - 11-27-2013

a year goes by so fast. cheers spud.. on getting old,just another, of the thousands of things, mom was right about...getting old sucks.