The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
News from Irie - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: News from Irie (/showthread.php?tid=70023)

News from Irie - Pineapple - 11-23-2013

He and I are now emailing back and forth. It's so much fun. He amazes me that he is so willing to learn new technology at his age.

He had wonderful news to tell me today. They have FINALLY moved into the new facility. Last Thursday they had a huge grand openning with lost of people and politicians coming by. I really didn't think it would ever happen. It was almost a year ago when I was last there and the building was only waiting for the electric to be finished. But I am over the moon that he's finally in his nice new home.

Re: News from Irie - Angel - 11-23-2013

Nice to hear Pineapple. He must be happy to be able to email you too. Hope the place is nice for everyone. Hi to Irie.

suzengrace - suzengrace - 11-23-2013

wonderful news...and yes, where is the new place

Re: News from Irie - oldtimer - 11-23-2013

Piney .. Your a buddy !! You've done a WONDERFUL !!!!!! job !!!

Re: News from Irie - Pineapple - 11-24-2013

New place is right behind the old place. They plan on tearing the old building down once everything is settled in the new facility.

New on left, old on right

I'll tell him you all said hello. If you feel like it, drop him a line at GladstonAllen@yahoo.com. I know he'd get a kick out of hearing from others.

Re: News from Irie - Pineapple - 11-26-2013

It was brought to my attention that I'd typed Irie's email address incorrectly. I've corrected it in the post, sorry, and thanks for trying to send him a message. I KNOW he'll get a big kick out of it.