The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
pictures - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: pictures (/showthread.php?tid=68812)

Pages: 1 2

pictures - jitterbug - 09-24-2013

i'm still trying to post pictures . . .

would someone please post step by step instructions? much appreciated . . .

i upload the picture and see it, if i hit preview, there is nothing there . . . if i just post without previewing, still nothing.
http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/jitterbug_03/IMG_0335.jpg

Re: pictures - daniel - 09-24-2013

when using photobucket use the img code

Re: pictures - dreadneck - 09-24-2013

Jitterbug,

If your pictures are already on photobucket, the easiest way to post them here is to just link them. At the top of the posting box, there is a little picture icon. Click that, and then paste the url of the photo, then preview and post.

beat you to it ... hi dread nice pic by the way

photo dans213.jpg

hotmail code seems to work direct from photobucket still
 photo dans218.jpg
 photo dans318.jpg
 photo 100_0749.jpg

found lots of old stuff on photobucket ty jitters

Re: pictures - kylake - 09-24-2013

Jitterbug, I think I asked this question before. What internet browser are you using as it could be a browser issue. You know the thing you click on to go to "any" webpage.
Sorry to dumb it down but it is amazing when I ask in my job what internet browser are you using people simply "don't know" what I am talking about even though they may have been using the internet for multiple years.
I will assume you have the pictures stored locally on your computer?? If so is the file size of one of the pictures? If you have a high megapixel camera it may be too large in size and I believe in another post I mentioned an easy way to downsize using by attaching to an email.

Anyway first, what internet browser are you using??? And as Dread mentioned are you posting from a third party site like photobucket or as I mentioned you local computer picture files on your computer? If it is a third party site............what site as some don't support linking.

Re: pictures - kylake - 09-25-2013

I have noticed problems using IE 8 in this past with this site. Do you have Firefox on your computer? If so try logging in using that as a browser. It is possible that is all you will need to fix the issue.
Also how large of a file are you trying to upload and is it locally on your computer or web storage like photobucket? I do not believe you answered that question.

Re: pictures - kylake - 09-25-2013

jitterbug wrote: hi kylake, i'm using explorer 8.1

I got that the first time you posted it and suggested you try to use Firefox since I know myself IE 8 is a little buggy with this site. If you don't have Firefox on you computer download it from the Firefox site.
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/