The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
West End Water Situation - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: West End Water Situation (/showthread.php?tid=68526)

West End Water Situation - skyjuice - 09-08-2013

What's the current water situation ? Still no water ?

Re: West End Water Situation - suzengrace - 09-08-2013

My friend lives out near westender--no problem with water..the rains have now come and that helps to fill up the various water soures-and then Oct is "typically" a wet month...so will further help...

I just have a feeling that what Negril(and other areas) experienced this year as far as water shortage just might become the norm-people really going to have to come up with ways to store their own rainwater-thats only solution i see for the near future..

Re: West End Water Situation - skyjuice - 09-08-2013

Thanks Smile
We usually stay near the lighthouse and are starting to plan our December trip. We don't use a lot of water but had a little concern. Good to know we can plan the usual.

Re: West End Water Situation - oldtimer - 09-09-2013

If it wasn't for the water tank I bought a friend up in Redground they would still be hauling water . They disinfect one side of the roof when it starts to rain and then they have fairly good water . Sweetie has been a friend of mine for 47 years and just couldn't carry the water anymore. She is the ONLY !!!!! Jamaican that has never asked me for ANYTHING !!!!!!!! The swimming pools are full and there isn't enough pipe water to wash your hands. The Whitehall new homes all have sisterns (sp).

Re: West End Water Situation - suzengrace - 09-09-2013

A pipe dream....lol.....or a dream that never comes true.....If there was talk of pipe being put in place-it wont be right away...soon come...as they say..I hope am wrong about this....