The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew (/showthread.php?tid=68473)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Pineapple - 09-05-2013

Well we are going to be at it again. It's my turn for a project and an ambitious project it is. We are painting my entry hall, small hallway, living room and dining room including ceilings, walls and all wood trim. Trim is a dark stain with varnish over it that has seen better days. So that will be come kind of undertaking, lots of sanding on them. But we are up for it (if we don’t die first). Can’t wait to see how the colors come out. My walls are a very light tan (boring) and now my entry, hall and living room are going to be a pretty bright green, my dining room will be gold and then my next project will be to paint my kitchen red. I’ve always wanted this color combination (can anyone say Rasta house?) What really started this project right now is I found two gallons of “oops” Velspar paint at Lowe’s for $5 a gallon in this beautiful green and the project grew from there.

So if you don’t hear from me, Mickey or Sophie for a couple of days you know why.

Photos to follow!

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - wendy - 09-05-2013

oh LORD, more bra shots ! Smile Smile

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Angel - 09-05-2013

Good luck ladies, you gals rock. Looking forward to pictures.

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Sophie - 09-05-2013

LOL @ Wendy.

I hope to put in 12 hours tomorrow, 12 hours Saturday and then probably you will be reading my obit on Sunday-lol I'm gonna get this project done for Pineapple and then I am going to finish the new front and back house steps that I have been building for two months(I'm old ok?), make new doors for my cabinets and paint them black, and tear out the walls in our basement in preparation for the damn waterproofing that we are getting done- oh yeah, and run wiring and put in a dedicated receptacle for the sump pump. Just kill me now................ I WANTED to rent a small jackhammer and install the french drains ourselves and Smokey said...................ARE YOU AN IDIOT???? LOLOLOLOL

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Pineapple - 09-05-2013

Wendy -- Lawd knows what we'll do when we get slap-happy on the paint fumes and complete exhaustion.

I know how Sophie will work her (and our) ass of getting a project done so
that's why for the past couple of weeks I've been preping everything. I even called in a favor from my ex Old Dread - he painted the ceilings today. (We get along soooo much better now that we aren't together)

I've got the rugs up, furniture moved to the middle of the rooms, baseboards taped, windows taped, two coats of primer in the entry and hall, all the woodwork in the entry and hall painted two coats. --- And now Sophie wants me to work 12 hour days. Lawd help me.

Even if we'd get the painting done, Sophie'll find another project for us to tackle if there's even a minute left.

We all do make a good team because we keep each other going. Unlike me here alone, now sitting on the couch watching the last 2 innings of the ballgame when I'm sure there is something else I could be getting ready.

(BTW - ask Sophie how long the green paint chip has been tacked up on her kitchen wall.) Guess a trip to Quincy is in my future.

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - mickey - 09-05-2013

better save that woodwork for me! and don't forget our 'depends'.......cause u know one of us will pee our pants from laughing!

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Sophie - 09-05-2013

Pineapple wrote:

'
(BTW - ask Sophie how long the green paint chip has been tacked up on her kitchen wall.)'

A good six months, why? Is that unusual? Hell, I have been "going to redo" my kitchen for 20 years~~ my theory? Why do something today that I can put off till tomorrow.

mickey wrote:

'
better save that woodwork for me! and don't forget our 'depends'.......cause u know one of us will pee our pants from laughing!'

As long as it's just pee.......................................

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - Sundowner - 09-06-2013

Thank God! We'll finally have some good entertainment around here! It's been a little too quiet lately! Lots of pics, please!

Love your color choices, by the way. When I lived in the city, I painted my living room & front hallway sunset gold and my kitchen & dining room spring green. I loved it! Now I'm in a boring beige apartment where I'm not allowed to paint. :-( So I bought a pretty green couch & a green, gold & black chair!

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - suzengrace - 09-06-2013

ok girls.....

Re: PMS Destruction and Construction Crew - oldtimer - 09-06-2013

What time is the wet T-shirt contest ??? I'm just askin' not judging...paint fumes can lead to anything ya know !!!! 12 hours WOW ...want to go tuna fishin'...