The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Few sites around the lane - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Few sites around the lane (/showthread.php?tid=68319)

Pages: 1 2

Few sites around the lane - wendy - 08-25-2013

Re: Few sites around the lane - Sophie - 08-25-2013

Damn- you just get better and better don't ya? That lizard shot is awesome!

Re: Few sites around the lane - suzengrace - 08-25-2013

Re: Few sites around the lane - oldtimer - 08-25-2013

Nice !!!!

Re: Few sites around the lane - Pineapple - 08-25-2013

I loved the parrots. I'm never fast enough to catch them.

Re: Few sites around the lane - RGondaRoad - 08-26-2013

OK, that photo of the sweetsop made me want to reach through the screen and grab it. Love that stuff.

Re: Few sites around the lane - Aunt+Nancy - 08-26-2013

This is just heart-breaking, Wendy. So sorry, my deepest condolences.

The thoughtless ease with which dogs are poisoned in JM - and often for such petty reasons - is really dismaying.

There will be karma.

(Your photos are splendid, though. Glad you captured your dog in his apparent full enthusiasm Smile

Re: Few sites around the lane - suzengrace - 08-27-2013

I'm so sorry for you Wendy....Bernie looks like an adorable pup in that picture.

Your such a a kind person -its even more heartbreaking to know someone did this to your beloved pet.

This is the main reason why we havnt adpoted a dog for our yard..I just know that some bad-minded ,jealous person would poison it or worse...And would be too much for me to have to walk in my neighborhood and see the faces and know one of them was responsible..

The dark side of Jam I truly hate...

Re: Few sites around the lane - oldtimer - 08-27-2013

my mother said " a man will treat his children as they treat their dogs ". I'm so sorry for Bernie !!!!!!! What could he have done to make someone want to see him die in pain .

Re: Few sites around the lane - Sophie - 08-27-2013

If the pupper died due to some complete piece of s*it hitting it or if maybe someone poisoned it because they were jealous because of their perception that a "white woman" in the yard somehow puts your man in a better position than them WHATEVER the stupid reason---- I am so sad for you that this happened. I just can't understand the level of barbarity and lack of humanity that it takes to harm an animal. Human on human I can understand because sometimes humans do such horrible things.................... like this........