The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Rootswoman - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Rootswoman (/showthread.php?tid=68261)

Rootswoman - Sophie - 08-19-2013

Have you forgotten us?SmileSmile I am waiting patiently(HA) to hear about your trip to the Dominican Republic, and PICTURES MAN PICTURES!!!

Re: Rootswoman - rootswoman - 08-20-2013

Hi Sophie and anyone else who cares, I am so sorry to announce that i
was going to fill you in on our trip an disappear.
No sooner had I unpacked my bags when
I got a call to fly down to LA for some work so here I am.
i really want to tell you about it and share pics but I need
may little free time. I'm typing this on my phone I hope it workspace again
thanks for asking. I'll be back in a few more days.
Love to all.

Re: Rootswoman - rootswoman - 08-20-2013

Ugh all the typos. I think I made my point. Soon come. Xxoo

Re: Rootswoman - Sophie - 08-20-2013

Ok- I will wait--- work? Humph! Don't they understand that WE are more important?

Re: Rootswoman - rootswoman - 08-29-2013

Well I got back from California and founds out that we have to move - We are renting and the owner sold the house - we were first told that investors bought it and that we can stay. Apparently they told us that just to pacify us - the truth is they want to move in- as soon as we can move out - we have tenant rights so we have time until our lease runs out - but it is better we get out as soon as we find another house -

so trip report will go on the back burner for a bit longer

Sophie - the water is flat, warm, shallow and lovely at Bavaro Beach -

More soon

Re: Rootswoman - Sophie - 08-29-2013

Thanks for the water info rootswoman~~ I'll be here to read when you have the time to write.

That sucks about your house. Now you have to move again and it seems like it hasn't been long since you moved in-CRAP. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find something even better!