The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Update on Tammy's mom - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Update on Tammy's mom (/showthread.php?tid=68229)

Update on Tammy's mom - Pineapple - 08-18-2013

I just got a message from Tammy and she asked that I let you all know that her mom doing so much better. She was released last Thursday from the hospital and Tammy’s been at her house in Manchester TN since then. Tammy has literally just got home less than an hr ago and saw the post asking about her mom’s status. I'll let her post any details that she sees fit when she's got the time and energy.

She is just too burnt out to post. You are imagine how overwhelming it has been to be away from home and work, worrying about her mom, taking care of her mom. . .

“I do want everyone to know all is OK and I appreciate everyone's prayers for Mom and me. Xoxo” Direct quote from Tammy.

Re: Update on Tammy's mom - Sophie - 08-18-2013

Perfect! Just what I wanted to hear, that her mom is home and doing well!!

Re: Update on Tammy's mom - Sundowner - 08-18-2013

This is great news, P. Thanks for letting us know. Here's hoping Tammy can catch up on some much-needed rest.

Re: Update on Tammy's mom - suzengrace - 08-18-2013

Re: Update on Tammy's mom - Angel - 08-18-2013

Thank you Pineapple. (((((HUGS))))) to Tammy and her Mom.

Re: Update on Tammy's mom - francesca - 08-19-2013

Great news, thanks for passing it along.

Re: Update on Tammy's mom - kylake - 08-19-2013

Good news and thanks for the update. Since I am new to this board I had no idea that Tammy is in the same state as me.
I know she still has a lot on her but hopefully not as much as before.

Re: Update on Tammy's mom - Jenny - 08-19-2013

Hooray, Tammy & Tammy's mom! May she continue to improve & rest up!

Re: Update on Tammy's mom - rootswoman - 08-20-2013

Good. Thanks for the update PIney.
Love to you Tammy