The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Look who we saw on July 4th! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Look who we saw on July 4th! (/showthread.php?tid=67494)

Look who we saw on July 4th! - Sophie - 07-11-2013

Took a little three day trip to St. Louis to see..................

Luciano! We have always missed him in Jamaica so we were so glad to finally get to see him perform. Wonderful. As usual there were a couple of funny moments(imagine that!). I asked where the bathroom was. Piney said on the other side of the room. I walk over and there it is, door opens directly to room, little man and woman figure on the door. I go back and say "Weird bathroom, door opens right to room, if lock failed I would be exposed in alla my glory." Piney says "What? The restrooms are down a hall. There are two, one marked women's, one marked men's." I said nooooooo, there was ONE for both. She gives me THE LOOK. Ummmmm, I guess it must have been the "non-gender identified" restroom? We don't have those in our little town-LOL

The day before we went to the zoo. St. Louis has an awesome zoo!!! The temp was just right and the animals were all frisky. It was a great day.......

Re: Look who we saw on July 4th! - Angel - 07-11-2013

Nice pictures Sophie. At the zoo the baby elephant is cute. Did the orangutan get pissed he flipping someone off. :-)

Re: Look who we saw on July 4th! - rootswoman - 07-12-2013

ahhhhhhh The Messenger! Nice shot!

What fun!

I too love zoos - those are great pictures!

Re: Look who we saw on July 4th! - Schuttzie - 07-12-2013

Love, love Luciano! How great for you to see him perform! Wonderful pictures of the zoo~

Re: Look who we saw on July 4th! - Yamangurl - 07-12-2013

I LOVE to see Luciano perform! Just saw him in Northern Cali. He never disappoints. Love it when he does his on-stage flips and his medallion goes flying....

Re: Look who we saw on July 4th! - Pineapple - 07-12-2013

Yamangurl wrote:

'
Love it when he does his on-stage flips and his medallion goes flying.... '

Yep he did that in the Lou too. Sophie, Smokey and I were standing right at the one speaker box and he jumped up on it and almost fell on us. I was ready to catch him the next time. It's difficult to get a photo of him during the show because the man never stands still. This was the 5th or 6th time I've seen him and it just keeps getting better. I was, however, very disappointed in the venue's sound system. For a venue that has so many concerts you'd think they'd be able to get the sound right for at least one group of performers.

Also was disappointed that Smokey and Sophie didn't get to meet him afterwards. We were first in line for the meet and greet when D Rasta, one of the promoters, came out to tell us Luciano was not feeling well and was being taken back to his hotel room right away. I've never known him to not stay after and meet everyone who wanted to meet him. He must have been feeling bad -- but it didn't show in the performance.

Re: Look who we saw on July 4th! - Jenny - 07-14-2013

Oh, Sophie, he is one of my absolute favorites!!! Saw him at the Negril Escape one year. I'm so glad that you & Smokey got to see Piney & Mickey! Next time he's going to be coming, please let me know & maybe I can drive up there for the show & to see you all! And maybe we can get Julie & Beth to join us too! So glad that you got to see him. I really like the picture of the two chimps, one look like he's scratching under his arm, LOL!

Re: Look who we saw on July 4th! - Yamangurl - 07-15-2013

Hey Rambo -

http://snwmf.com/phorum/read.php?1,313400,313978

Re: Look who we saw on July 4th! - Pineapple - 07-15-2013

Here's the flip. (at about 1:05) He did it in STL about the middle of the show. I don't know how he has so much energy.

Re: Look who we saw on July 4th! - rootswoman - 07-15-2013

So Nice gotta watch it twice.