The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Vintage T Shirts - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Vintage T Shirts (/showthread.php?tid=67376)

Pages: 1 2

Vintage T Shirts - rootswoman - 07-07-2013

I'm cleaning out the closets and selling some vintage Negril T shirts Designed and made by Dreadneck on Ebay if anyone is interested in a blast from the past.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=141012054087

A reminder of the good old days!

No wait ....

These are the Good Old Days1

Re: Vintage T Shirts - fatty - 07-08-2013

Seriously Sallie???? Who would want to buy those shirts??? Are you kidding?? Barking up the wrong tree??
LOL

Re: Vintage T Shirts - rootswoman - 07-08-2013

lol I know , I know

but they are from a different era.

and they are really nice shirts.

and I am sick and tired of trying to figure out what to do with them.

I thought it was worth a shot but ....

hummmmmm maybe not

they are very nice cotton!

Re: Vintage T Shirts - wit - 07-08-2013

Sallie....I luv ya girl and know you had no ill intent....but gf put the wine down

Re: Vintage T Shirts - fatty - 07-08-2013

Now...if Dread designed and sold T-shirts supporting THIS website...I'd be the first in line!!! Actually..I'd love to wear them all around Negril for the winter!!! Maybe it would let others know about this site.

I hear you Fatty.
I knew this would provoke some interesting responses and perhaps some that arn't very nice, but that is not why I posted.
The problem with making T shirts is that this is a costly venture.
These were made about twelve years ago and a lot of time, money and heart went into them.
I personally wanted to see if I could recoup any of that for Dread
- not that he asked or would even want me to say this -
that was my goal - and i see that some of you guys think im crazy -
what would you do with a whole heap of already made shirts?

We have just been told that they are selling the rental we just moved into - I thought it was a good time to get rid of some stuff. I am not doing this to cause conflict - just testing the waters - moves are expensive and every little bit helps. I guess I'm living in a fantasy to think bygones can be bygones.

Thanks Tammy.

Imagine if we had a big yellow board bash and we all were wearing them
lol lol lol

Re: Vintage T Shirts - Jenny - 07-08-2013

I think it is FINE for you to offer them here. As you said, they are from an historical time, back when things were very different. Dread did a wonderful job designing & making these shirts - they are very vibrant & the colors really pop on them. He spent some money doing that & now you all have a whole heap of them there. What to do with them?! What I'm thinking is that it might be really really easy to cover up the "com"??

Re: Vintage T Shirts - RGondaRoad - 07-08-2013

Wow...I had one of those shirts - it was given to me (probably by Roy?) looooooooong before I even looked at that other site. I think I might have just donated it as a matter of fact...

RW, I see NO problem with you posting the link here (especially with Tammy's blessing) - you never know who's lurking that might jump on it. And why shouldn't you and Dread get your investment back, maybe (heaven forbid!) make a few shekels in the process?

I like the Facebook posting suggestion, I think you'll get some bites. You might even want to hit up some folks that still visit that site to drop a post there - from what I understand the "groupie" situation on that site is such that you might very well sell them out.

Good luck with the move and I hope you unload those things successfully!

Thank you RG
I always appreciate your input.

I did put it on FB ad we will see what happens.

Like I said we have this big stack of shirts. They could go to the homeless or they could go to people who will appreciate them for what they are. No matter where they go, it doesn't take anything away from this board.