The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Pie in the sky hospital - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Pie in the sky hospital (/showthread.php?tid=67108)

Pages: 1 2

Pie in the sky hospital - oldtimer - 06-29-2013

Do these people ACTUALLY !!!! believe that they will build a hospital in a place that has no water left , bad sewage problems , etc. What and I say WHAT !!!!! bunch of Dr's are going to move to Negril to work their. Crime to no end , no service support . I would love to see this happen but it would be just as successful as sending all the Rasta's to Ethiopia and turning them loose to make a living. They are NUTS !!!!! They just finished a hospital near where I live to support a town and area of about 20,000 people and it cost almost $300 million CDN . A world class hospital would cost ATLEAST $700 million to start with NOT !!!!!!! counting salaries .

hospital - Rambo - 06-29-2013

all true......at best maybe a clinic, that will fall in disarray all because lack of funding...THEY HAVE NO MONEY.........sad fact

Re: Pie in the sky hospital - suzengrace - 06-29-2013

I remember reading about it-and knowing everything that goes into just building a clinic- i thought "WTH" ??? its a very nice thought but reality wise I cant see it ever happening-not in my lifetime at least..a small clinic maybe-but a hospital ???

Re: Pie in the sky hospital - suzengrace - 06-29-2013

I was curious.....How are those traffic lights working out ???

Re: Pie in the sky hospital - Caught - 06-29-2013

I think it's supposed to be "self funding" in that it will be a destination place for tummy tucks, face lifts, and ass implants.

Re: Pie in the sky hospital - Angel - 06-29-2013

Last place I would go for any alterations on my body. Oldtimer you brought up some good points like WATER, $$$$$$ is important yes a decent clinic would be better than nothing.

Re: Pie in the sky hospital - wit - 06-30-2013

lol @ Susan

Re: Pie in the sky hospital - suzengrace - 07-01-2013

Well, i hope it caters to the whole community and not just the well-heeled...

Re: Pie in the sky hospital - oldtimer - 07-01-2013

I would love to think that there could be hospital. BUT .... where are these Dr's and all the nurses and support staff coming from and where would they live ?? Where is the water coming from and where will the toxic sewage go. All over the world hospital's like that are in university settings. You can't run a ship without a crew !!!

Re: Pie in the sky hospital - Caught - 07-01-2013

I spoke with someone from Peru yesterday and he said there are places there that put tour/recuperation packages together and are very successful. People pay big bucks to have their lips "fixed" or whatever and then spend the next month of so touring Peru.