The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Summer Fun - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Summer Fun (/showthread.php?tid=67084)

Summer Fun - rootswoman - 06-28-2013

So Whaaaaat's up?

Anybody doing anything fun this summer?

Got any pictures to share?

Are you working on any projects?

How are your garden's growing?

Smoke any good weed lately?

Drink any good wine?

Heard any good music?

Any good jokes?

It's FRIDAY! - lets get this party rolling

Re: Summer Fun - kylake - 06-28-2013

Smokin about 5 lbs. of chicken wings tomorrow does that count :-) Do you have any papers :-)

Re: Summer Fun - rootswoman - 06-28-2013

Re: Summer Fun - rootswoman - 06-28-2013

I just got home from swim aerobics, while putting down my things i glanced out the window and saw the most beautiful bird - i looed it up and borrowed a picture from http://identify.whatbird.com/obj/196/overview/Western_Tanager.aspx

I also shared this on facebook - how pretty!

Re: Summer Fun - suzengrace - 06-28-2013

Your becoming quite the birder RW....

Me- summertime means work...i pick up extra work cause everyone wants to be off.. gives me more vacation time...althoughh i did manage to squeeze a trip back to Jam -soon come in a couple weeks...

would love to see some more bird pictures....

Re: Summer Fun - dreadneck - 06-28-2013

rootswoman wrote:

'Anybody doing anything fun this summer?
Got any pictures to share?
Are you working on any projects?
How are your garden's growing?
Smoke any good weed lately?
Drink any good wine?
Heard any good music?'

Yes
Yes
Sort of
Definitely
Yes
Not really
Kinda good,

but not necessarily in that order.

Re: Summer Fun - oldtimer - 06-28-2013

Well....We are landing lobster traps today (end of season). I get to run the boat BUT !!!!!! don't have to do any of the lifting YIPPEE !!!!!!!! .I was in my glory . We started at 3:00am ,stopped for a short period (while the tide came in so THEY !!!! didn't have to lift the traps so high (bunch of pussies ) then it was back to work. I have been home for about an hour (6:00pm ) Nova Scotia time. Might have a Keith's ( or 2 ) take Spud up for an ice cream then talk to my son . Tammy , he is going to "pop " the question tonight to Alicia !!!! . He asked the parents for her hand on Wed. night then called his sister's and then me . She is a SWEET HEART !!!! unless there is a hidden agenda ????? I guess you never really know. He is going to invite the whole 2004 OSU Buckeyes hockey team . They won it all that year NCAA champs and he still talks to a lot of them. Well that's my day !!!! Now I'm going to put on Crossfire and "you know what " now where are those Riiiizzzzzlllla's .