The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Need to vent........ - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Need to vent........ (/showthread.php?tid=66863)

Need to vent........ - Rambo - 06-11-2013

I dont need to do this very much at all........but the "stupid humor" in this needs to be shared....
(we have been having VOIP phone problems the last two days)
so I just called them.........

I called this morning and talked to a "Peggy"...I said "Hi-we are having problems with our phone, that we have the system through our ISP"

she answered....

"Sir can you speak up? your phone is terrible, I can hardly hear you"

I thought "Oh, boy shes not the brightest bulb in the pack, is she?".......

I explained what was going on..........she replied

they are going to work on it,

she said she would call me back if they have any questions......I asked her..."what number do you have to call me back with?".....
she gave me this number !!!......"NO ! thats the one that is broke, here is my cell phone number..........

Good grief..........

if I have any more info "I'll just call 'ya"
have a great day Smile

Re: Need to vent........ - Markospoon - 06-11-2013

Yeah Rambo, I hear you man.

Some of these folks don't really want to try hard to help.

They are just collecting a paycheck.

I hope it all works out for you.

Later mon.

Re: Need to vent........ - Sundowner - 06-12-2013

This reminds me so much of the "fun" I had with my phone/internet/cable provider last year when I was without service for 4 days! When they finally came out to repair a faulty "wire", I asked for a credit on my bill for my inconvenience. They gave me one. $11.00. Sometimes you just have to laugh to keep your head from exploding.

Re: Need to vent........ - Angel - 06-14-2013

Rambo have they fixed it yet??

Re: Need to vent........ - rootswoman - 06-19-2013

rambo wrote:

'
I put the phone down and reached for my Bic'

I am glad you decided to take some notes at that point Rambo

writing it down - Rambo - 06-20-2013

'ya know writing a thought down sometimes makes it so much clearer............

after that who cares who can hear you.......

(BTW we have tons of trees and some are blocking our phone signal,they have grown up in the last 3-4 yrs and are in the way..... they changed the "radio"
on our roof antenna now its a 8 to9 on signal quality, where it had degraded to about a "4"!)

better grab the Bic and write all this down...Smile
thanks for being thereSmile