The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Bar B Barn Hotel, a cool hangout - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2010 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: Bar B Barn Hotel, a cool hangout (/showthread.php?tid=6641)

Bar B Barn Hotel, a cool hangout - Markospoon - 12-15-2010

I have lunch places, dinner places and breakfast places.
All over the town.

For my early morning coffee, I head to Bar B Barn Hotel.
It is just across the road from my hotel.

I walk on over and have a seat at the bar.
They know me.

The usual?
Yes please, I say.

The view of the sea is very nice and the staff are cool people.

A very nice wooden, very well kept bar and nice tall stools with cushions.

I just sit there, day dream, look at the water, check on the wave height and watch the tourist come for their breakfast.

Nice people watching at the Bar b barn.

My coffee comes in a miniature coffee pot, holds about 2 1/2 cups of coffee.

The security guards and the waitresses always ask
"how is your daughter?"

It is a very relaxed place, well maintained and never very crowded.

Re: Bar B Barn Hotel, a cool hangout - jx2 - 12-16-2010

You will have to head on down to Rooms on the Beach to see the ex bartender from BB Barn. Her name escapes me at the moment , but she was the big girl
(tall not fat). If you visit BB Barn regularly you will know who i'm talking about. We really loved her and she took excellent care of us when we stayed there(coffee in bed etc..) Chelise, Cherise or something along those lines.

Re: Bar B Barn Hotel, a cool hangout - Pineapple - 12-16-2010

Bar B Barn has some great people there = guests and staff.

Here's a funny story - I was walking down the beach heading to the cambio on the beach road near there. By the time I got as far as Bar B Barn I realized I didn't have any shoes on. Damn! I didn't want to walk all the way back to Fun Holiday for shoes. I went into the gift shop at BBB but they didn't have any shoes. I walked up to the bar to talk to Claudia (bar tender / waitress) and told her of my problem. Just then I hear someone say - Pineapple is that you? It was a couple from the n.com board having a drink. So I had to ask the question - "Can I borrow your shoes for a few minutes" "Sure" So off I walk with a very nice pair of sandles from someone I'd just met. I took care of my cambio business, came back to BBB, new "friends" were still there, gave back the shoes and bought a round of drinks.