The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Island Passions of Jamaica.... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Island Passions of Jamaica.... (/showthread.php?tid=66380)

Pages: 1 2

Island Passions of Jamaica.... - Sprat - 05-20-2013

Back again after another great reach. Met lots of new boardies, enjoyed some down time on the cliffs at our favorite 'likkle cottage' and had a fabulous time at the Bellyflop Challenge! What a hoot that was...even though I spent my time working my camera Smile It was all good.

I did spend some time working on a business plan that my daughter and I have been talking about for a while now...and this year seemed to be the right time to get our endevour started.

Our new business offers online, our passions which to start with are handmade funky and unique jewelry, original paintings by a popular and well known artist and cool new recycled handbags from the tires of Jamaica. Coffee of course is a staple that we love to bring back.

Hope you take some time to browse through our boutique...and we do plan on bringing more artists on board as we grow. Our artists have an outlet for their goods on the island...but this can only help broaden their horizons with their businesses.

Feel free to let me know what you think...with some positive feedback!

http://www.islandpassionsofjamaica.com

Re: Island Passions of Jamaica.... - Schuttzie - 05-21-2013

So happy for you, Sprat! Congratulations on this labor of love and hope it is very successful for you and daughter!

Re: Island Passions of Jamaica.... - calendar+girl - 05-21-2013

Just ordered! And the transaction was flawless! Good luck on your adventure

Re: Island Passions of Jamaica.... - Sprat - 05-21-2013

Thanks Schuttzie for your support...and thanks Calendargirl for your ongoing support and purchase!

You never know when starting out a new small business, especially dealing with another country, just how things will go, but we have been pleased with the feedback and the interest. The artists are thrilled to be able to showcase their work and talents to a larger audience.

Blessings to all....

Re: Island Passions of Jamaica.... - rootswoman - 05-21-2013

Beautiful website Sprat
I think it is a fabulous Idea!
Good Luck to you and your daughter!

Re: Island Passions of Jamaica.... - calendar+girl - 05-28-2013

Got my Necklace today Jackie! It is beautiful!!!! Good Job to all! I think it came within the week of ordering and I just love it!

Re: Island Passions of Jamaica.... - Sprat - 05-28-2013

So glad that your beautiful necklace arrived so quickly and that you are happy with it! That is exactly what we are aiming for!

Thanks for taking the time to share Calendargirl! It's great to see that we can share the artists creative work with you all!

Feel free to browse our boutique...

http://www.islandpassionsofjamaica.com

Smile

Re: Island Passions of Jamaica.... - irieworld - 05-28-2013

Sprat, this is great! Do you think you can bring some Just Natural hot sauce into the mix? I love that stuff and have been out for nearly 2 years now. Anyhow this is so cool, and only has the opportunity to grow. I have long been wishing some of the great artists (woodcarvers, painters, musicians, food makers, bead stringers and more) had an outlet to sell their goods.

Re: Island Passions of Jamaica.... - rootswoman - 05-31-2013

What a nice piece Calendar Girl! - Thanks for sharing with us.

Some day I would love to see you selling Ras Husmo's paintings.

I know that shipping is a huge issue. I sell stuff on Ebay and I am often embarrassed to quote the shipping fees - especially when they are international.

Re: Island Passions of Jamaica.... - SomersSK - 05-31-2013

Absolutely love the website. I just told my husband I want one of the canvas paintings for my birthday Smile