The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Yvonne - My Best Move In Negril - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Yvonne - My Best Move In Negril (/showthread.php?tid=66226)

Yvonne - My Best Move In Negril - macyoder - 05-13-2013

Well, too graphic (dialect wise:-) to share the comebacks but my best move in Negril was simply to leave. I decided to believe the experts who post, Negril is not for everyone.

1. Not for me because I do not like to be approached with all kind of offers when I am with my kids

2. Not for me because I don't want to be solicited with my man in earshot

3. Not for me because I like to walk about undisturbed

4. Not for me because when I ask for direction I don't want to get offer to join in 'something'.

5. Not for me because the guy offered me pineapple flavored weed. I am more of a mango, passion fruit gyal.

6. Not for me because if you call me a B-claat cheap American I am going to use that said clatt and wipe your face with it- that's a comeback that could get one BADLY hurt.

7. Not for me because I don't think 2 small pieces of jerk chicken ($20 fowl) is a bargain or waiting over an hour for a simple meal reasonable.

8. Not for me because when I am in the 'tourist mode' I can be intimidated and sometimes not very friendly.

9. Not for me, because there really isn't enough for me to do within walking distance.

10. Not for me because I like to spend time where boundaries are respected. Stay clear if I am walking like the speed of light, with my hubby, or kids.

In the rest of the country and even on the cliffs, it's a completely different vibe, boundaries are respected. I do admire the confidence of the Jamaican men. No matter what they look like, have or don't have, they think they have a fair shot at any woman on the planet, which I think is genetic. My son will ask any girl, until mama steps in and say NO you are a younger sophomore, you can't date a senior.

Re: Yvonne - My Best Move In Negril - macyoder - 05-13-2013

The beach is like no other I have been, a few came close.

The view and serenity of the cliffs, priceless.

Re: Yvonne - My Best Move In Negril - Yvonne - 05-13-2013

Not counting this summer, I have an investment in 16 more weeks of timeshare time ini Negril (4 weeks for 4 more years). Unless something drastic happens, I plan to keep going & use my weeks. It's bad enough the power keeps getting shut off since the con/tief/scumbag/lowlife, etc. who has the management contract keeps pocketing the money instead of paying the bills. Not sure how long I'll hold out/hang in. Anyway, feel free to e-mail me since the come backs aren't postable. Thanks... LoveReggae@aol.com.