The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
OT - Sophie and I tried - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: OT - Sophie and I tried (/showthread.php?tid=65698)

OT - Sophie and I tried - Pineapple - 04-25-2013

We saw Neville coming up the beach, I ran to get Sophie, the sharpie, and the camera. But when we got there -- no plate on the bike. Sorry, no signing of the plate.

Re: OT - Sophie and I tried - oldtimer - 04-25-2013

Did you ask where it went. It was on the heater box.

Re: OT - Sophie and I tried - Pineapple - 04-25-2013

He was at the Last Mango Bar talking so I didn't want to interup him. When I see him again (and I'm not way out in the wata) I'll ask him. Sophie and I did check all around the heater box -- but no plate was to be seen.

Re: OT - Sophie and I tried - oldtimer - 04-25-2013

Thanks !!!

Re: OT - Sophie and I tried - Pineapple - 04-25-2013

Wendy -- we were very sure. Neville is the only patty man that comes to YB. Known him for years.

Re: OT - Sophie and I tried - Yvonne - 04-27-2013

I remember reading about someone giving him a license plate last year but it was not on his metal "basket" last summer. I think he might put them on the wall in his shop in Grange Hill.

Re: OT - Sophie and I tried - oldtimer - 04-27-2013

Well he'll get ANOTHER ONE this Feb !!! He did use it for along time.Wendy got a pic.