The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Wild parrot - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Wild parrot (/showthread.php?tid=65622)

Wild parrot - jitterbug - 04-23-2013

Dead energy. . . My friend was right about me not enjoying that place . . . Went for sunset but did not stay.

Re: Wild parrot - BrenJaLee - 04-23-2013

Wow, I had always heard such great things about Wild Parrot. Haven't made it there myself yet but this is the first negative thing I've heard. What about it gave it "dead energy"?

Re: Wild parrot - Rasta+Stan - 04-24-2013

Dead energy, whats that mean?...lol The food is Great and Richie knows how to make a drink. They only serve Breakfast and lunch. We've been three times this week and Everyone loved the food. Super service also. Try the place once to eat you'll be hooked for sure.

Re: Wild parrot - RGondaRoad - 04-24-2013

I have found it to be the polar opposite Jitterbug and I don't like to go to the beach but I have enjoyed my times there. Now, I've never been there at around sunset but I have been mid day to late afternoon - always a decent crowd at the bar, chill vibe on the beach - in no way a party hardy place but a nice and relaxing scene. I think what I love best about the place is being able to pull up a lounger on the beach, which is deep and be comfortable in my people watching without being asked to buy something every 10 minutes. That and they make a killer Lemon Daiquiri.

I've also found the staff to always be very attentive. I know the owner and the manager for many years and have seen both go out of their ways to talk to and introduce themselves to their guests - very outgoing and lovely women.

Re: Wild parrot - all+smiles - 04-24-2013

I absolutely LOVED the vibe at Wild Parrot. when in Negril, it is my new place to stay.

Re: Wild parrot - booger - 04-24-2013

Interesting as I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Hit it back with some friends and I'm sure you will enjoy it.