The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
I am on the verge of booking - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: I am on the verge of booking (/showthread.php?tid=65569)

I am on the verge of booking - macyoder - 04-20-2013

I am on the verge of booking Jamaica, someone PLEASE talk me out if it!
I am not dying, no one down there is dying, so no need to rush, right:-)

Re: I am on the verge of booking - Angel - 04-20-2013

Don't need to talk you out of it, you do what you want in life. BTW nice to know you are not dying. Would you be going alone or taking your husband? Have a good time.

Re: I am on the verge of booking - suzengrace - 04-20-2013

I would tell you not to...but your Macy is going to do what Macy wants to do ...LOL....If you got the time and funds ...Why not ????

Re: I am on the verge of booking - Angel - 04-22-2013

You go girl and have a wonderful time, don't need to know the who,what,when and where. Considering some things you've been through in life I applaud you for going and enjoying life.

Re: I am on the verge of booking - suzengrace - 04-23-2013

Do what YOU truly can and want to do....

Re: I am on the verge of booking - sammyb - 04-23-2013

Macy,

I don't know "your" story but I will say this....life is meant to be LIVED. When folks said "i can sleep when I'm dead" I never really got that but I do now....do YOU so whatever that means to you...be true to thy self. If that means booking, packing and going so be it......more than anything LIVE every single moment and don't close the chapter on any day with regrets.

Re: I am on the verge of booking - Tim - 04-23-2013

So......what's the difference between a solo trip and a vacation?? Why are you asking people to talk you out of it? Rest assured, if I never had to work and had a unlimited budget I would be travelling constantly, sure wouldn't be asking to have people hold me back.

Re: I am on the verge of booking - Angel - 04-23-2013

Macyoder I love that picture of you and your Auntie, both beautiful happy women. And I hope you and your husband continue living your healthy lives and enjoying it.

Re: I am on the verge of booking - sammyb - 04-25-2013

oh wow, I had no idea.

Wish you and your family good health and happy memories.

Yep looks like Auntie loves your hugs, glad she will feel your embrace soon. Keep pushing forward and continue to do YOU!