The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Pretty Awesome - Lucky Shot - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Pretty Awesome - Lucky Shot (/showthread.php?tid=65493)

Pretty Awesome - Lucky Shot - macyoder - 04-18-2013

Whale watching in Maui

Re: Pretty Awesome - Lucky Shot - goldilocks - 04-18-2013

Cool! but he's coming right at you!

Re: Pretty Awesome - Lucky Shot - rootswoman - 04-18-2013

Wow! Very Cool Macy!

Re: Pretty Awesome - Lucky Shot - Sophie - 04-18-2013

Ohhhh I love them! Wait for it, wait for it,,,,,,,,, I want to pet them of course!SmileSmile

Re: Pretty Awesome - Lucky Shot - oldtimer - 04-19-2013

Whales really,really ,really stink. When your sailing at night you can always tell if there are whales around. They are so peacefull but.... Now dolphins there is a different story. Onetime I was fishing off Hillsborough Bay PEI and it was fairly rough and Howlin' Wolf was on my washboard getting around the gear and the boat took a nasty dip and over went Howlin' Wolf. I couldn't get turned really easy because I had gear in the water, BUT another boat(the Moneymaker) saw what happened and turned quicker than me. Howlin' Wolf was in the water probably 15 LONG !!!! minutes and when the Moneymaker picker her up there were 3 dolphins beside her and I'm sure they were protecting her until she was out of the water. Oh how I miss fishing with Howlin' Wolf. It is probably one of the factors I retired ,It was lonely going down to the boat and not having her in the wheelhouse with me. I well up everytime I think of her . I spent more time with her than anything else with a beating heart ,and that's no fishing story.

Re: Pretty Awesome - Lucky Shot - Sophie - 04-19-2013

oldtimer wrote:

'
I well up everytime I think of her . I spent more time with her than anything else with a beating heart ,and that's no fishing story.'

I hear ya, was hard for me to talk about my Maya without bawling for a very long time. I never thought I would be as crazy about Murphy but this damn dog has we wrapped now just like Maya did. Ain't we some old sissies! LOL

unfortunately you are right !!!!

Re: Pretty Awesome - Lucky Shot - goldilocks - 04-19-2013

I'm sorry for your loss of your faithful Howlin' Wolf, it's so hard to lose a companion. A good dog is such a special presence in our lives. Cool story about her and the dolphins, I bet it was about the longest 15 minutes of your life though.

Re: Pretty Awesome - Lucky Shot - Angel - 04-19-2013

Oldtimer how is Spud doing? I know you miss Howlin Wolf some things we never forget. Glad you are felling better too.

Spud's doing just great. She's turning into a lovely little friend. I think she is going to be a very small border collie looking dog with the heart of a lion .