The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Shout out to Muzikdoc - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Shout out to Muzikdoc (/showthread.php?tid=65366)

Shout out to Muzikdoc - Sophie - 04-15-2013

Hey Phil! Did I read somewhere that you and the ever lovely Chrissy are going to FINALLY be on the beach at the same time as Smokey and I? If I am correct I sure hope we get to see you guys! Our time is fast approaching and we are ready to get the hell outta hereSmile

Re: Shout out to Muzikdoc - doctoro - 04-16-2013

Sophie another reason to come to Braisi's Belly Flop #2 at Seastar Inn Monday April 29. JS.

Re: Shout out to Muzikdoc - Sophie - 04-16-2013

Very true DocSmile

Re: Shout out to Muzikdoc - Pineapple - 04-16-2013

"Talked" to Phil on FB. He's coming by YB to look us up.

wendy wrote:

'
sophies old age is creeping in, thought you wrote this down on 'things to do' list Smile you will LOVE phil !! ( i do) lol'

Creeping?? Are you mad? Old age came in like a freight train- no creeping involved. List? Don't you mean LISTS??? I have lists to keep track of my freakin' lists! LOL

We met Phil and Chrissy back in 2009(I think it was)~~ really nice down to earth folks. We just have not been in Negril at the same time since then.

Good deal Pineapple- Since I don't have his email addy anymore and don't do Facebook I am totally out of the loop. I'm loopless and loopySmile

Re: Shout out to Muzikdoc - Muzikdoc - 04-16-2013

Heyyyy! This is awesome...I can't wait to see you guys again!!!! We get in next Wed and will be there until the 4th. Staying on the west end first four nights then to Grand Pineapple for the rest of the reach...Now if we can talk Wendy in to coming back it would be perfect! You should def come to the flop! I need cheerleaders!!

Re: Shout out to Muzikdoc - booger - 04-16-2013

Phil is splitting his time between the Best End and the beach. He arrives midweek and is in town for a week and a half. And yes, Phil is a great guy and my money is on him to take the flop trophy.

Wonderful Phil- we get in this Saturday and will be there till the 4th. If we don't see you while you are on the west end we will for sure stalk your a$$ on the beachSmileSmile

Wendy?? Oh lord- that would be a hoot!

Good lookin' out Booger- thanks!