The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Carnival Magic - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Carnival Magic (/showthread.php?tid=65243)

Carnival Magic - macyoder - 04-14-2013

Re: Carnival Magic - macyoder - 04-14-2013

12th deck looking down

Re: Carnival Magic - Pineapple - 04-14-2013

Gald you had a wonderful time...but cruising doesn't appeal to me in the least.

macyoder wrote:

'
Lots of people but never felt really crowded.'

Those pictures were too crowded for me.

Re: Carnival Magic - oldtimer - 04-14-2013

I went cruisin' 8-9 months every year for 50 years ,and NEVER !!!! did it look like that. We were dressed up but NEVER like that. We always had food (except when we didn't) and it NEVER was like that. WOW...For me to take a cruise would be the ultimate "busman's "holiday. Lobster fishing starts in 2 weeks here..YIPPEE !!!!! oh yes I forgot I'm RETIRED !!!!!

Re: Carnival Magic - oldtimer - 04-14-2013

Like I said ...WOW !!!! A balcony with a view !!!

Re: Carnival Magic - Sophie - 04-14-2013

Thanks for all the pics Mac. I'm very glad you enjoyed it!! It would kill me, reminds me of Vegas. See? Everyone likes something different, and that's a good thing. My idea of a vaca is: sand(and lots of it), heat(and lots of it), not brushing my hair unless I so choose, no make-up, ratty clothes-----and the best part? Nobody gives a flying crap what I look, smell or act like!! And if they do??? Welllllll----- move on mutha!! LOL

Again- glad you had a good time and I enjoy seeing YOU all dressed up(just NOT ME)!!! SmileSmile

Re: Carnival Magic - Sophie - 04-15-2013

Pineapple wrote:

'
Sophie, I've been meaning to talk to you about that "smell" thing'

LOLOLOL-------- Now see here- yuh been smellin' me this long and it ain't killed yuh! Oh, and it probably Smokey you are smelling anyway! LOL

Re: Carnival Magic - barbara - 04-17-2013

You really take AHHHMAZING pictures.. you should send some to them for their brochures.. Although Cruising is NOT on the bucket list.. Your pictures almost made me want to go..

Re: Carnival Magic - rootswoman - 04-18-2013

Macy, I love seeing your pictures and knowing you were on your ultimate vacation. It is certainly beautiful and elegant. It looks like you did a great job with your clothes selections.

It is funny how some people love Cruise Ships and others don't.

I understand it for you - but I am with the sand lovers. When I lived in Greece some of the ferry boats were retired - smaller- cruise ships and I would get sick as a dog on those things. It was an 11 hour trip to the Island we lived on. I think that put me off for life.

I enjoyed dressing up when I was younger - but now - Id rather not have to. My mother loved dressing up - she was a servants daughter in a very elite part of Boston, she envied the girls in her school so when she grew up and my father became successful, she did a lot of shopping - I had lots of clothes when I was young .

I don't like the thought of getting to a port and having a set amount of time - I want to be able to go off the beaten track and not have to return until I feel like it - I have too much of a rebellious streak -

However Macy - im not trying to rain on your parade - I love seeing the pictures and especially The Pose!

Re: Carnival Magic - goldilocks - 04-19-2013

Mac, you are blessed to be able to travel your way! I like to get where I'm going and a cruise ship would make me crazy, same as Vegas would.