The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Hi to all the new posters!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Hi to all the new posters!! (/showthread.php?tid=64156)

Hi to all the new posters!! - Sophie - 03-22-2013

Big hello and welcome to ya'all! Could you guys maybe pop in and tell us a little about yourselves? "None of that my name is ____ and I enjoy long walks on the beach, reading and holding hands" kumbaya crap(puked in my mouth a little)-LOLOLOL Just if you are male or female(hard to tell from a board name sometimes), maybe something about your trips to Ja, how long you have been married(or not). Just anything you want to tell us to give us an idea of who you are.

Like: Sophie here- Sophie cause my middle name is Sophia. Smokey, my hubby, and I have been to Jamaica somewhere between 20 and 23 times. I would have to ask him to be sure. We enjoy long walks......HA gotcha!Smile Been married since the wheel was still square. We usually stay at Yellow Bird but have stayed other places lately due to issues beyond our control. Now that YB management has changed and some long time employees have been brought back we will once again be found at our "home"..... The Yellow Bird!

Re: Hi to all the new posters!! - booger - 03-22-2013

Excuse me for being shy.....
I'm Booger(too long to explain) and love my time in Jamaica, most of which has been spent in Negril. The West End is where I stay, but love the beach as well. I go to Ja with my dear wife Sandie to reconnect and have fun. We both like to party and enjoy 99% of the like minded people we have had the pleasure to meet. Our trips are usually 10-12 days and I look forward to the long reaches that some of you have earned the right to have.

I hope you don't mind that I have asked some friends to venture over here and enjoy the freedom of expression that is offered. All good peeps who have a love of Jamaica. For those in town the end of April beginning of July please say hi if we cross paths. And please come to the Belly Flop contest at Seastar as it is guaranteed to be a riot.

thanks Dreadneck as well

Re: Hi to all the new posters!! - Tanfastic - 04-13-2013

Hi everyone, I'm tanfastic, and I'm a Negriloholic. It's been 180 days, 15 hours and 36 minutes since my last trip to the rock! My wife Mrs. DD and I have made three trips to Negril and just love the place. We've traveled all through the islands, but after our last trip in October 2012 we've decided that Negril is where we connect as a couple and light the spark back in our lives. Been married for 30 years, two grown daughters and live in AZ. Go figure, the desert for a beach loving couple. Thanks for this opportunity to express ourselves without a gag on!

Re: Hi to all the new posters!! - Sophie - 04-13-2013

Welcome Tanfastic!

Tanfastic wrote:

'
Been married for 30 years'

Us too!!

Tanfastic wrote:

'
we've decided that Negril is where we connect as a couple and light the spark back in our lives'

Us too!SmileSmile

Re: Hi to all the new posters!! - booger - 04-13-2013

What's up Tanfastic! Sounds like it's time to get your ass back there. Cough Cough like in two weeks.

Re: Hi to all the new posters!! - suzengrace - 04-13-2013

Welcome Fantastic...no gag orders on this board..

And Toofarnorth-jam in 1971, met hubbie there and stayed there for year???

wow-love to hear some of your old skool stories- as well as everyones new school too...