The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
tammy, about mockingbird - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archives 2013 (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: tammy, about mockingbird (/showthread.php?tid=50704)

tammy, about mockingbird - jitterbug - 06-08-2012

tammy, am i understanding you correctly, you are stating that i made a deragatory comment and that you are editing what i said?

i personally don't recall anything of that nature, on the contrary, just my personal experiences. please do explain this to me.

Re: tammy, about mockingbird - jitterbug - 06-08-2012

tammy, i'm really disappointed by you, i'm by no means a troublemaker or stirring the pot . . . making trouble for others? i resent you saying that . . . another words, you want to run this board like the other one??? where there is no freedom or speech and truth?

you were not there, i was, knowing a little about you, you would not have any more tolerance for that treatment than i . . .

i don't know why i'm wasting my keystrokes . . .

Re: tammy, about mockingbird - Sophie - 06-08-2012

Oh gosh- I know you are talking to Tammy and I am butting in where I don't belong but I am afraid you are upset by what you read?? In the other thread? Where Tammy typed troublemaker she was talking about if someone (not you) sent a link to the thread to Mockingbird to try to stir up trouble for Mac. From what I read she did not even want to take anything out of your post but she maybe(can't speak for her) felt she had to after being contacted by Mockingbird. She only took out the ummmmm "preference" part--- nothing at all towards you! Just maybe pressure from the owners.
I'm sorry I butted in---- I just didn't want you to be upset. I hate to set here and think of you being upset..............and just do nothing........

Sorry Tammy for sticking my nose in.

Re: tammy, about mockingbird - Sophie - 06-08-2012

Ok- Sorry. I just didn't want you to be upset in case you misread it. Nose back in my own business!!

Re: tammy, about mockingbird - rootswoman - 06-09-2012

Re: tammy, about mockingbird - wit - 06-10-2012

ita Medi

Sadly Sharlene, I'm not in the least surprised as it isn't the first time this has happened. Karma....believe it!